Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pagan Pundit

November 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog, Pagan Pundit. I intend to let loose, intermittently, on current events, pet peeves, and plenty more from an eclectic pagan perspective. Since I have the equivalent of three full-time jobs to try to keep up with, there may be long intervals between posts.

Until less than two weeks ago, what free time I had was dedicated to working to elect Barack Obama president. Not that I think he's the perfect candidate, but considering the alternative, I felt honor-bound to do anything I could, from contributing to decking my eye-catching little car out with Obama paraphernalia. On Election Day itself, I served as a poll worker from 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., then headed home to glue myself to the TV and soak up the results. One of the unique features of being a poll worker is that you have no glimmer of how the election is going until you are done with your job. Frustrating sometimes -- as is the perfect impartiality demanded of you in your official role -- but intriguing, and the sort of challenge on which I thrive.

OK, I'm going to do what I can to jazz up the format of this blog, but since I'm what I fondly refer to as a techno-moron, don't expect too much!

No comments: